What it does?
Carbonite Availability software keeps critical business systems available and prevents data loss on Windows and Linux servers. Carbonite’s continuous replication technology maintains an up-to-date copy of your operating environment without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With Carbonite’s high availability solutions, you get:
- Push-button failover
- Near-zero downtime
- Virtually no data loss
How does it work?
- Carbonite Availability software is installed on primary systems and the secondary target.
- The software continuously creates a replica of the primary system at the secondary location.
- When a failure occurs, the secondary systems go live and DNS re-routes the users.
- Depending on system setup, users may not even realize they’re running on the target system.
Carbonite Availability Key Features!
- Continuous replication for always-on data protection
- Rapid failover for recovery times of minutes
- Supports replication between disparate physical, virtual and cloud-based systems
- Multiple recovery points using historical snapshots
- Advanced features like encryption in-flight, compression, and bandwidth throttling
- Comprehensive API and SDK enable integration and automation
- Award-winning technical support available 24/7
- Easy, non-disruptive testing
Carbonite Availability Supported Platforms
Any hypervisor, with native integration for:
Any cloud platform, including: