What it does?
Carbonite Move software allows you to have a risk free migration from any physical, virtual, or cloud… to any target system.
Simple, non-disruptive migrations every time
Carbonite Move quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads to and from any environment with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. It creates a replica of the data, application, database or server to be migrated, and keeps it perfectly synchronized with the production system.
How does it work?
- After installing the software, Carbonite Move, the administrator selects the source and target servers through the console.
- The console is where you can view and edit properties, encryption, compression, bandwidth consumption, credentials, licensing and notifications for servers to be migrated.
- Once initiated, Carbonite Move performs an initial mirror of the data, applications, database or complete server being migrated.
- Throughout the replication process, Carbonite Move automatically preserves cross dependencies, permissions, attributes and file names.
- Cutting over to the target can be initiated manually or automated immediately upon completion of the replication mirror.
Carbonite Move Key Features!
- Streamlined, automated migration of files, folders or entire servers
- Scalable continuous replication, with minimal performance or bandwidth impact
- Easy, non-disruptive testing
- Supports physical, virtual and cloud-based systems—both primary and secondary
- Offers freedom from lock-in to any specific hypervisor, cloud vendor or hardware
- Comprehensive SDK for integration and automation
- AES 256-bit encryption
- 24/7 Award-winning technical support
- Migrate to or from any public cloud with Carbonite Cloud Migration Powered by DoubleTake
Carbonite Move Supported Platforms
Any hypervisor, with native integration for:
Any cloud platform, including: