What it does?
Carbonite Onsite Backup automatically replicates data securely across your own private network. Use your own hardware or choose from our line of backup appliances. Keep physical and virtual systems protected—and when disaster strikes, easily restore data to any recovery point.
- Protect critical server data automatically on your designated hardware.
- Copy backups to a secondary location for added protection.
- Centralize backups from branch offices to HQ and in the cloud.
- Restore current or historical data from any date.
- Optimize bandwidth utilization with compression and throttling.
- Subscription includes hardware, software and one or seven years of version history in the cloud.
- The software automatically backs up data to your chosen hardware.
- Install the appliance in your data center and the Carbonite agent software on each server that needs protection.
- Choose to recover files, folders, servers or an entire site.
- Links branch offices to a central backup location, and replicates backups between data centers
- Utilizes your hardware, or Carbonite Hybrid appliance
- Creates image-based backups, offering bare metal and granular restore capabilities
- Enables easy monitoring of backups with centralized, web-based dashboard
- Supports over 200 OS versions, applications and platforms
- Provides 256-bit private key encryption where you hold the keys
- Offers remote reporting capabilities through REST API
- Includes award-winning technical support, available 24/7
Supported Operating Systems
- Linux (RedHat and SuSE)
- VMware and Hyper-V
- IBM AIX
- IBM iSeries
Application-aware agent plugins
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Oracle DB